Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fun and Happenings - Guides and Reviews

I'm going to start this blog as a place for people to just find fun things to do and plan on doing. I'll also be reviewing some concerts and events and giving my opinions on trip worthiness to each event. I'd like to start with mentioning Moondance Jam. It's a four day event that happens each year up in Northwest Minnesota and I was lucky enough to attend it this year. I saw Def Leppard, REO Speedwagon, Kansas, Rick Springfield, The New Cars, & The Moody Blues. These people really know how to throw a party. They have campsights available and the setup is excellent. This is deffinately an event to plan for and as it's yearly , easy to plan for. They have so many excellent bands and such a variety , that there's something sure to please everyone. In 2008, The Jam will take place July 9 - 12. I know that seems very distant but this is a four day event and something to plan ahead for. You can find out everyting you need to know for this event at http://www.moondancejam.com/ . Happy Camping!

No comments: